Rabbit Group is a dynamic, family-run company offering skip hire, commercial waste management, plant hire and a range of other services to households and businesses across Sussex. Since beginning in 1988, our business has experienced significant growth due to our commitment to providing quality waste management and other services, and caring for our customers, the environment and the wider community.
Traffic/Transport Office staff/Administrator
£18000 - £19000/annum Appraisal based bonus, max
Rabbit Waste Management Ltd
Job Title: Traffic/Transport Staff / Administrator
Responsible To: Transport Managers and Directors
Responsible For: Operation of Transport Activities to achieve company?s targets and goals.
- Responsibility for the following areas within the business:
- Assist management in transport office in accordance with Company Procedures, good practice and Health & Safety requirements.
- Assist management in office and general administration matters in accordance with Company Procedures, good practice and Health & Safety requirements.
- Operating transport office in accordance with Managers instructions whilst complying with Company policy, Health & Safety and Environmental controls.
Key Working Relationships:
- Customers, drivers and senior staff within the Rabbit Group.
- Assist Managers in main Transport Office.
- Operate transport fleet in a profitable manner whilst complying with road traffic law and Health and Safety considerations.
- Saturday cover when required.
- Sub-contracting work.
- Ensure good customer relations are maintained at all times.
- Any duties and hours necessary to maintain and promote the Company business.
- Deal with customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
To apply for this position please call David Ely on 01903 762020.